Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    For Sale - Want to buy  ›  Selling Minimax 1030R with Kawi 440
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Selling Minimax 1030R with Kawi 440  This thread currently has 230 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
ITman496
July 16, 2023, 1:32am Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 1 days 23 hours 31 minutes
Unfortunately I've kind of lost interest and time in finishing the aircraft, and certain loved ones would really love if I didn't do it, so..

I have the following:

A nearly finished 1030R, needs a little rework here and there but it's otherwise fully put together

A fully functional very good condition Kawasaki 440 40hpish engine with laser cut aluminum motor mount and J-bird reduction drive, with the 3 blade composite ground adjustable propeller.  This engine rocks!  It also has a properly tuned exhaust, and forced air cooling, which has been tested extensively in ground runs.

A full kit of superflite skin covering materials:  enough fabric to re-cover the entire plane 1.5x over, all the glues and stitching and manuals required to do the job.

2 brand new aluminum wing tanks from TEAM.

Misc parts such as the control cable pushrods and all sorts of hardware.  There is a full plane worth of parts, just not the effort to finish it up.

I would love if someone bought the whole thing, but I'd also accept selling bits and parts of it separately, if anyone is interested.

For location, I am in East Stroudsburg, PA, USA.

Logged Offline
Private Message
mogwai
July 21, 2023, 7:32pm Report to Moderator

Eating an elephant, one bite at a time
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 13 hours 49 minutes
Hey there.  Sorry to hear you're parting with what looks to me to be a gorgeous project.  You've done so much already.

I'll drop you a pm and if it's still available maybe we can chat a bit?  

You can track my (often) slow progress at http://www.mykitlog.com/tmnolte/
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    For Sale - Want to buy  ›  Selling Minimax 1030R with Kawi 440

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment