Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Mini-Max picture gallery Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 6 Guests

Mini-Max picture gallery  This thread currently has 285 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Keith103
May 31, 2022, 2:20am Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 13 days 6 hours 31 minutes
In another thread, PoconoJohn asked for some info on spars.

This might be repetitive to some, but there are 2 ways to search in this site. The first is of course using the search box and typing the keyword. That will bring up all posts /threads on that keyword.

Another less precise way is to search only for pictures on the topic you want.

For that go to the following link, which is a listing of all attachments ( mostly pictures / images ) in this site. Presently there are about 430 pages of images. Each page has 40 images. So that makes a total of over 17,000 images.

At the bottom of each/any page with images, there is a search box. ( picture shown below ) You could type SPAR into that box and that will pull up all images which has the word spar anywhere in the image filename.

Sometimes this will pull up images that won't be seen in the main keyword search. This search focuses on image's file name only.

http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl/Blah.pl?v-download/a-1/
Private Message
Keith103
May 31, 2022, 2:23am Report to Moderator

Ace
Image Search box picture:

Attachment: search_box_in_pic_gallery_2669.jpg
Size: 18.15 KB

Private Message Reply: 1 - 4
flydog
May 31, 2022, 8:20pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 50 days 41 minutes
Another helpful hint if you are a dummy like me,  Change the default "search 90 days and newer" to something more useful.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 4
Keith103
May 31, 2022, 10:12pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Forgot to mention, the picture search works good on my laptop running windows 10 , but I found it does not work when I tried it on my Ipad. For example when I typed spar in ETLB in windows10, it returned 76 pictures, but when I tried it on my ipad it returned no picture.
Private Message Reply: 3 - 4
MathYou
June 1, 2022, 4:53am Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 3 hours 18 minutes
I wish there was a way to go to the thread that the pictures were originally posted in from the gallery page:

http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl/Blah.pl?v-download/a-1/).

Unless there is and I'm just being dense?

It would be nice to see them in their original context and the discussion surrounding them.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment