Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Aluminium landing gear for Hi-Max Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 9 Guests

Aluminium landing gear for Hi-Max  This thread currently has 211 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
korale
July 8, 2021, 12:20am Report to Moderator

Wing Man
Time Online: 1 days 20 hours 27 minutes
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with details of the Aluminum landing gear for the HiMax?

I'm referring to the the type of landing gear as shown in the photograph (taken from https://www.teammini-max.com/used-bargains/)

David mentioned on facebook that this was available for purchase from TEAM, I sent him an email asking about pricing a week ago but have not heard back.
What I want to know is the price and what is included in the price, do i need to buy extra hardware to attach the legs to the plane.

What hardware is needed to attach the wheels to the gear?

Thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
korale
July 8, 2021, 12:21am Report to Moderator

Wing Man
Oops , forgot the pic.

Attachment: 1579987083_963.jpg
Size: 144.67 KB

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
beragoobruce
July 9, 2021, 12:09am Report to Moderator
Built an Eros - now I'm flying it!
Ace
Time Online: 19 days 10 hours 59 minutes
I never heard of who might have made ally u/c.   George used to make composite ones - someone will give you a link, mine is lost.

But you could try looking into the gear used on the Corby Starlet (a fine Aussie aeroplane).  Similar weight, similar appearance on the u/c.

Bruce
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
korale
July 9, 2021, 2:54am Report to Moderator

Wing Man
There is a an aluminum landing gear available now, David had it on a Hi-Max he was building that he showed on Facebook.
He also said that it was available for purchase from TEAM, I'm still waiting on David's reply to my email for pricing.

I was hoping that some one might have already got there hands on one and be able to answer my questions.

Thanks for the tip on the Corby Starlet landing gear, if you mean the one offered by Grove, I have been considering that as a possible option.

Korale
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment