Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Dennis Tyson's YouTube Channel Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 9 Guests

Dennis Tyson's YouTube Channel  This thread currently has 457 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DavenportAndrew
January 16, 2021, 4:53pm Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 12 hours 7 minutes
Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but Dennis's Chanel is really well made and his videos have been helpful and entertaining.  Check them out!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCsIifs4QXJPuN961UmxhuHQ

Also, Dennis, I cant figure out how to find your email on YouTube, I know you're active here so shoot me an email at Davenportandrewt@gmail.com on those laser cut bits.  Thanks!
Logged Offline
Private Message
dennisatyson
January 17, 2021, 5:00am Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 13 hours 32 minutes
You got it!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
TreeTopsTom
January 17, 2021, 10:28pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 26 days 13 hours 37 minutes
That's a really informative & entertaining video/vlog to to watch. I'm just curious to see if it's just me or if anyone else that watches it has the same thought....
(I) would NEVER, EVER,EVER,EVER, do that kind of work (build my airplane) in a place where there are all those other people around that could have access to my work area! Unless I miss understand & this place he is building is some sort of secure storage locker type space with doors he can close & lock up when he is gone. Airplane construction site is NO PLACE for "lookie- loos" no matter how interested or respectful they might (appear) to be. I'm not talking about peace & serenity here. I'm talking about SAFETY & SECURITY of your build site.    JMHO                                                                                          TTT
Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
dennisatyson
January 26, 2021, 3:11am Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 13 hours 32 minutes
Hey Ace!
You know when I moved from Michigan to California, one of the things I miss about Michigan is my wood shop.
I live in a downtown apartment and the factory where I work was nice enough to give me a little corner to set up for building my airplane. The factory workers are actually very interested in my project and are very respectful of my project. I consider it a real gift to have this little space.
I do of course realize that this would not always work in all cases and I understand exactly what you’re saying. Thanks for commenting, and caring and glad you enjoy the videos.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment