Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    Off Topic  ›  Casoar
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Casoar  This thread currently has 133 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
aubert
November 10, 2020, 3:34pm Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 3 hours 26 minutes
Hello from a new guy
Dominique, I live in Saint Nazaire (France)
A few years ago I built a two-seater wood and fabric (ultralight 450 kg) powered by a Jabiru 2200 (http://jpm03loiret.free.fr).
About 4 years ago I started studying a single-seater (http://da01ulm.free.fr). Construction began in April 2018 and I will start testing next April if the Covid 19 is willing! I hope he will fly better than the animal  
The idea was above all to promote visibility and I think the middle wing solution is a good compromise. the wooden structure is very classic and I didn't invent anything. All planes are alike but the Minimax and the French Pottier P130 are among my sources of inspiration.
I try to follow your very interesting posts regularly and I thank Alan for having accepted my registration which will allow me to discuss with you.
Sorry, my website is in French only but the photos are an international language!
Thanks for your welcome and my apologies for using google translator too often  
Dominique
Logged Offline
Private Message
Greg Doe
November 10, 2020, 6:19pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 40 days 14 hours 20 minutes
Dominique, Welcome. The Google Translator must work, because your English is great, and much better then my French! This Covid flu has been a mess. Hopefully we all will be back to some kind of normalcy soon. Stay well.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
Bob Hoskins
November 11, 2020, 3:19pm Report to Moderator

Fly Safe
Ace
Time Online: 38 days 16 hours 39 minutes
Hi Aubert
Welcome to our little group. All a bunch of great guys. Youn have a very interesting plane there. Nice job too. Keep us posted please.
Bob

Fly safe and have fun.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment