Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  chirp,chirp,chirp Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 7 Guests

chirp,chirp,chirp  This thread currently has 291 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
flydog
July 23, 2020, 10:30pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 50 days 41 minutes
Sure is quiet around here. Everyone busy building and flying?
Logged Offline
Private Message
ITman496
July 25, 2020, 2:17pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 1 days 23 hours 31 minutes
I just bought my first home! Unfortunately budget constraints caused by this new development have likely pushed my first flight to 2021.  Oh well!  At least I can do all my work indoors now.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
TreeTopsTom
July 25, 2020, 10:40pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 26 days 13 hours 37 minutes
Chirp
Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
PUFF
July 27, 2020, 11:16am Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 34 days 6 hours 18 minutes
Tweet.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
BlueMax
July 29, 2020, 7:11pm Report to Moderator

1550 Vmax w/ Eros canopy mod
Ace
Time Online: 35 days 15 hours 47 minutes
ribbit ribbit ribbit...…..Bud...…...wis.……..er………

Its been awful windy and hot here in Kansas lately so haven't been flying or working on the Vmax much, that looks to be changing this weekend! I remember the Glory days of this forum 15 years ago when we had dozens of max builders and pilots online every day. Did everyone wear their planes out or move on to other things?

Chris

Remember, in aviation death sentences are administered by the laws of physics, not the FAA.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
Stilson
July 29, 2020, 7:40pm Report to Moderator
Flight Leader
Time Online: 1 days 5 hours 36 minutes
Working on a prototype flying boat (early stage building, designed it years ago, finally found enough good wood to build it).  Main shape mostly done, spent the last week on upgrading an old shed to be a year round shop so I can work on it through the winter, the wife said no more building airplanes in the kitchen or living room 😂. Hoping to start putting on the plywood skins next week.  It's a partial stressed skin, two place amphibious parasal with 40" cabin width.  Haven't heard of the final design on the epic sport but hoping to be able to utilize the wings (like the volmer did with champ wings) so they can fit (then I can start a build log on this site and still be on topic😉). Otherwise I have the ribs done for my own wing design.  I'm expecting delivery of a lycoming 145 in two days.  I'm planning on using that for stage 1 testing and if it can fly with that really want to upgrade to a Verner scarlet radial.  But I'll never get rid of my max!

Attachment: img_4377_8131.jpg
Size: 60.51 KB

Private Message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment