Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Long time for posting or visiting site Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 9 Guests

Long time for posting or visiting site  This thread currently has 248 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
theecoop
January 16, 2020, 10:11am Report to Moderator

Flying
Ace
Time Online: 19 days 5 hours 17 minutes
Hello everyone, For those that know me & those that will find out who I am. I have struggled to get the Epic Sport done, But This Spring it will fly !  We had a few set backs from our last trip to Oshkosh, But have worked through them finally.

I really appreciate all the support we get.

We have been working on a Flying club at the factory. We have been getting great interest in it too.

We are using a 2 place Challenger and will add the Epic Sport in the Spring or summer.
We have one Flight Instructor working on getting a second.

We have moved forward in getting things back on track as we can.

We strive to keep our motto: Minimum cost Maximum Fun.
Thanks,
David Cooper
Team MiniMax LLC

Perfect Practice makes perfect!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
JGlassFNP
January 16, 2020, 1:22pm Report to Moderator

Wing Man
Time Online: 8 hours 12 minutes
Hey Dave, last I spoke to you, you were traveling  in China or Japan cant recall, anyway glad you are home safe and resuming the good business. James
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
Bob Hoskins
January 16, 2020, 10:26pm Report to Moderator

Fly Safe
Ace
Time Online: 38 days 16 hours 39 minutes
Hi Dave
I have never met you, but keep up the good work as they say and hang in there. The MiniMax line is one of the finest single seat planes out there. And they are a joy to fly. My Himax was a joy to build too. Me and skyblazer had 3 great years building them together I a 1400Z and he a 1300Z. I think were the first to put the Hirth F23 engines in a Max. Great engines by the way.
Bob

Fly safe and have fun.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
Tom
January 31, 2020, 1:19pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 16 days 10 hours 21 minutes
Dear Dave,

Very glad the "Epic Sport" will fly this spring.  I've got a lot of pieces of mine in my library office.  I will look forward to being able to get the plans and complete the build.  I'm getting older and it may be a bit of a race against time to get it done and flying in my lifetime.  I hope to enlist young people in the community to build with me and then use the aircraft to train to fly while hopefully buying additional kits and building to have a little fleet at our airport built by the young people.  This should allow them to get jobs near this area in aviation which pay more than what many of them will otherwise make.

Sincerely,
Tom
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment