Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Ultralight Friendly Airports around Lexington KY? Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 11 Guests

Ultralight Friendly Airports around Lexington KY?  This thread currently has 100 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lake_harley
November 27, 2019, 1:58am Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 25 days 7 hours 59 minutes
I've had an inquiry about my ultralight legal MiniMAX that's for sale. The gentleman interested is from the Lexington KY area and talks like the only ultralight friendly airport nearby that he's aware of is about 60 miles away. I have no idea of what direction from Lexington he's talking about, but does anyone from the general are have any suggestions of places he could inquire?

As a side note to the conversation with him, he questions why so few are flying ultralights. I referred to Sport Aviation magazine, published by EAA, and recent articles and mentions in that magazine that would suggest that ultralight flying might be gathering new interest and momentum. Any thoughts or opinions on that?

Thanks.

Lynn
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Ultralight Friendly Airports around Lexington KY?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment