Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  how to search this site for teledyne 084 info Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 9 Guests

how to search this site for teledyne 084 info  This thread currently has 187 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
kfb
May 30, 2019, 8:21pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 5 days 13 hours 10 minutes
HI
I can't seem to succeed with the search function here and I am fairly sure there has been a reasonable amount of discussion on the "Teledyne"/Saturn/whatever 084 engine and I wanted to review those discussions as I have an acquaintance trying to sell one with extra miscellaneous parts.  I seem to recall someone on this site did a lot of work on one, including a redrive I think, and I wanted to read it over.  How do I find those threads I guess would be the question .
Thank you
Kim Brown
New Hampshire
Logged Offline
Private Message
Max SSDR
May 31, 2019, 7:26pm Report to Moderator
If it flies, floats or fornicates.... rent it!
Flight Leader
Time Online: 3 days 18 hours 44 minutes
Have you remembered to change the search criteria from 'in the last 90 days'? Easy error to make.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  how to search this site for teledyne 084 info

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment