Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    Off Topic  ›  Foot in mouth
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 3 Guests

Foot in mouth  This thread currently has 217 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
nathan.bissonette
May 27, 2019, 4:42pm Report to Moderator

Flight Leader
Time Online: 1 days 9 hours 13 minutes
So I'm at the airport with my 8-year-old grandson, showing him the pieces of my Mini-Max 1100 and the other airplanes in the hangar where I rent space.  We notice a guy two hangars down unloading his SUV so we went over to say hi.  Nice guy, John Mohr, mentions he has a Stearman in his hangar at another airport, offers to give my grandson a ride some time.  He listened politely as I bragged about my home-built project and how I don't need a license to fly Part 103, then gave me the name of a friend who does ultralights, in case I need help.  Totally a great guy.  Name's familiar though.  Wonder why?

Didn't realize at the time . . . it was this guy.  Do I feel like an idiot? Why yes, yes I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0Seh3yzjs  

If my grandson doesn't want the ride, can I go?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Ricardo
May 28, 2019, 5:44am Report to Moderator

Videos in UTube: ral1951
Ace
Time Online: 75 days 23 hours 15 minutes
Just don’t show your grandson the video cause he’s going to beg for that kind of ride!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
RedBird
June 11, 2019, 3:40pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 15 days 15 hours 4 minutes
Amazing stuff.

Why focus on proving how great you are, when you could focus on becoming better?...
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    Off Topic  ›  Foot in mouth

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment