Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  how to find info on this site for 4084 engine Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 10 Guests

how to find info on this site for 4084 engine  This thread currently has 267 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
kfb
January 19, 2019, 5:41pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 5 days 13 hours 10 minutes
Not sure if I have the number exactly right, I am sure that there was a fair amount of discussion on this site about the 84"? four cylinder salvage market engines.  How do you use this site's search function to retrieve those discussions?  Thank you.
Kim Brown
New Hampshire
Logged Offline
Private Message
tomshep
January 19, 2019, 7:07pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 28 days 19 hours 43 minutes
Until the search function is working, you won't.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
The Termite
January 19, 2019, 9:56pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 5 days 3 hours 12 minutes
Saturn Surplus usually has new or used Teledyne 4A084 engines for sale.  Keep in mind that these engine will require extensive modifications to be installed in an aircraft. Major weight reduction for one thing.

I had one which I sold to Dave Cooper a couple of years ago.

There are a couple of guys here on the forum that installed them in their Himaxs.  Harless Greear and Bob Hoskins had Himaxes with the 4A084  engine, if I recall correctly.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
Akwrencher
January 21, 2019, 7:48am Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 2 days 14 hours 52 minutes
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
flyguyeddy
January 25, 2019, 5:17pm Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 2 days 7 hours 42 minutes
Quoted from The Termite
Saturn Surplus usually has new or used Teledyne 4A084 engines for sale.  Keep in mind that these engine will require extensive modifications to be installed in an aircraft. Major weight reduction for one thing.

I had one which I sold to Dave Cooper a couple of years ago.

There are a couple of guys here on the forum that installed them in their Himaxs.  Harless Greear and Bob Hoskins had Himaxes with the 4A084  engine, if I recall correctly.

i now have that engine, unless i am mistaken.  i bought mine from david.  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
joe.scalet
January 28, 2019, 3:24am Report to Moderator

Flight Leader
Time Online: 2 days 1 hours 58 minutes
FYI Saturn Surplus is going out of business. They no longer have regular business hours but will answer emails. They are looking to wholesale out their remaining stock.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  how to find info on this site for 4084 engine

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment