Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  minimax v speeds Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 6 Guests

minimax v speeds  This thread currently has 228 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
gyrojeffro
October 3, 2018, 2:03am Report to Moderator
Guest User
I need the v-speeds of the minimax ultralight, the low wing airplane, I need vx, vy, vne, and va so I can program my airspeed indicator.
nathan.bissonette
October 3, 2018, 2:48am Report to Moderator

Flight Leader
Time Online: 1 days 9 hours 13 minutes
I found an Operating Manual somewhere online, can't recall where.  Team Minimax, maybe?  It has Operating Limitations for every model including airspeeds.  

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll email you my copy.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
Greg Doe
October 3, 2018, 3:45am Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 40 days 14 hours 20 minutes
Gyrojeffro, (aka. Red Baron) The original Mini Max isn't a "low wing" airplane. It's a "mid wing" or
"shoulder wing".  What follows is the operating limitations from page 5 of the Mini Max Flight Manual. Max gross weight 560 lbs. Max design positive load factor 4.4 G. Max design negative load factor -1.8G (2.0 G Himax). Design maneuvering speed 68 mph. (cas). Maximum allowable speed (red line) 100 mph (cas). Center of Gravity range (percent of chord) 24% to 30%.
Page 2 has some performance specifications. Max speed 62/75 mph. Cruise speed 55/65 mph. Stall speed, flaps up 31/29 mph Stall speed flaps down (optional) 28/26 mph. There is more, but you get the idea.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
gyrojeffro
October 3, 2018, 4:09am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Greg Doe
Gyrojeffro, (aka. Red Baron) The original Mini Max isn't a "low wing" airplane. It's a "mid wing" or
"shoulder wing".  What follows is the operating limitations from page 5 of the Mini Max Flight Manual. Max gross weight 560 lbs. Max design positive load factor 4.4 G. Max design negative load factor -1.8G (2.0 G Himax). Design maneuvering speed 68 mph. (cas). Maximum allowable speed (red line) 100 mph (cas). Center of Gravity range (percent of chord) 24% to 30%.
Page 2 has some performance specifications. Max speed 62/75 mph. Cruise speed 55/65 mph. Stall speed, flaps up 31/29 mph Stall speed flaps down (optional) 28/26 mph. There is more, but you get the idea.

Thanks greg ,  I thought the ultralight tail might have a vne restriction versus the standard tail.
E-mail Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment