Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  Little Scrapper Mini Max Ultralight Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 8 Guests

Little Scrapper Mini Max Ultralight  This thread currently has 359 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Little Scrapper
July 7, 2018, 4:48pm Report to Moderator
Fledgling Member
Time Online: 14 minutes
Hello everyone. My name is Mike but most know me around the internet as "Little Scrapper".

In March I set out on a path to show people how home built aviation is not only alive and well and thriving, but it is readily accessible to average people with a small shop, basic tools and a good work ethic. I have a Youtube channel https://youtu.be/SlIeyZGFm04 and i'm also on the Home Built Airplanes forum with a dedicated thread.

I joined this forum for obvious reasons but also to help share and spread the word that anybody can have fun and enjoy aviation regardless of budget or conditions. Consider this my build thread and I will update with video links when new videos come out. I'm currently on my 8th video and working on number 9 today in fact.

I have pretty extensive experience in fabricating with metal. I've had both formal education and on the job education in welding, machining, etc etc and continue to do it for a living although these days rather limited. I have basically ZERO experience with wood airplanes besides some wings I built. It's important to understand that my videos are not a "HOW TO" series but rather an example of how I'm learning and doing it myself on my own adventure. The mistakes I make are not hidden, they are captured on video and unedited.

Thanks
Little Scrapper - Mike
Logged Offline
Private Message
LSaupe
July 7, 2018, 5:09pm Report to Moderator
Flight Leader
Time Online: 1 days 10 hours 40 minutes
Love it Mike  -- I will be watching the progress!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
Cy V
July 7, 2018, 6:39pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 14 days 16 hours 49 minutes
Great videos! Keep them coming!

Watching those videos reminds me of watching Bob Ross painting. I think it's the soothing voice combined with watching something come together...LOL!!

Bad spellers of the world untie!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
Ricardo
July 10, 2018, 1:16am Report to Moderator

Videos in UTube: ral1951
Ace
Time Online: 75 days 23 hours 15 minutes
Congratulations, great video, lots of help for beginners.
Makes feel like building again!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
Bill Metcalf
July 10, 2018, 3:40pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 22 days 7 hours 24 minutes
LOL! Cy is right. You should be talking about fitting the "happy little crosspieces." I have never seen anyone do this assembly vertically on a wall! Good stuff Michael.
Site Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
gyrojeffro
July 11, 2018, 2:47am Report to Moderator
Guest User
I love your videos, your one of my subscribers on youtube. don't hesitate to speak your mind.
E-mail Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment