Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    For Sale - Want to buy  ›  NON Members or Guest- PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

NON Members or Guest- PLEASE READ THIS FIRST  This thread currently has 1,668 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Headbuzz
July 28, 2013, 2:59am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Time Online: 1413 days 21 hours 53 minutes
Dear Guest,
This board it closed to automatic registration. Registration is through means stated here -. http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl/Blah.pl?m-1339613301/
I review all requests.

If you've arrived here through a link VIA Google (or others) and looking for items for sale that are not directly specific to Mini-Max aircraft, please do not contact me for an account only to respond to a for sale item unless you are truly interested into the Mini-max line of aircraft.
You're just out of luck unless the poster puts contact information in the message body. Only Members see the email address information.

One other note:
I am simply an enthusiast running this forum - I am not at TEAM Mini-Max employee

Thanks,
Alan  
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    For Sale - Want to buy  ›  NON Members or Guest- PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment