Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    Off Topic  ›  Under recovery
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Under recovery  This thread currently has 141 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Ricardo
January 1, 2022, 4:21pm Report to Moderator

Videos in UTube: ral1951
Ace
Time Online: 75 days 23 hours 15 minutes
Hello members!
Just when I was ready to prepare my Max and go back in the air, I become very sick and ended up with two surgeries in less than a week. It was a combination if stomach and guts infection that kept  me for almost three weeks in the hospital.
So far two weeks have pasted after i left the hospital and recovery is going just fine but slow, at the rate of a 70 years old dude. I went down from 160 to 147 lbs. Doctors say 6 weeks for a full recovery. Fortunately there is not too much work at the farm this time if the year.
I hope next time I can deliver more airplane news on this site , however i’m glad to have overcome such problem and everything will be much better from now on.
Happy new year 2022 to all members of this  great site!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Phil
January 1, 2022, 8:45pm Report to Moderator

Ace
Time Online: 15 days 4 hours 23 minutes
Hi Ricardo! Glad to hear you're doing well..best wishes to you and family..happy new year!
Best regards,
Phil
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
aeronut
January 2, 2022, 10:53am Report to Moderator

blue sky and tail winds to everyone
Ace
Time Online: 28 days 22 hours 31 minutes
It is very good to hear that you are recovering from your illness I hope that all goes well for you. You have made many contributions to this website over the years and we hope to hear great things from you in the future. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

never surrender; never give-up
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
fiebichpv
January 3, 2022, 2:52pm Report to Moderator

A/B Plans #112 has 1008 hours as of 02-09-2015
Ace
Time Online: 36 days 13 hours 20 minutes
That is a hell of a way to start the new year Ricardo! Glad to learn that you are on the mend, if you can keep your weight down, your plane will perform better. My weight keeps going up! Here is wishing you a complete recovery, we will look forward to more of your videos.

Paul Fiebich
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
Bob Hoskins
January 3, 2022, 8:07pm Report to Moderator

Fly Safe
Ace
Time Online: 38 days 16 hours 39 minutes
Hey Ricardo
So sorry to hear you had some problems. But very happy you will be back to normal soon. Yea, most of us old timers are still out here. This is my 80th year and still kicking A$$.I hope all of us have a Happy Healthy New Year. I also hope this Covid stuff goes away!! So far so good with me and family. All 3 shots and still wearing masks.

Fly safe and have fun.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
Ricardo
January 4, 2022, 1:46pm Report to Moderator

Videos in UTube: ral1951
Ace
Time Online: 75 days 23 hours 15 minutes
Thank you guys for your wishes !
This is a slow process I just need a lot of patience.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    Off Topic  ›  Under recovery

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment