Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
ETLB Squawk Forums    Building and Flying Related Boards    miniMax, Hi-Max, and AirBike General Discussions  ›  NIson Easy Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 8 Guests

NIson Easy   This thread currently has 1,041 views. Print
2 Pages « 1 2 Recommend Thread
BlueMax
August 20, 2020, 7:58pm Report to Moderator

1550 Vmax w/ Eros canopy mod
Ace
Time Online: 35 days 15 hours 47 minutes
Viva Peru,

The wing is entirely sheeted in 3/32 ply which is where it gets alot of its strength.

Chris

Remember, in aviation death sentences are administered by the laws of physics, not the FAA.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 30 - 32
BlueMax
August 31, 2020, 12:23pm Report to Moderator

1550 Vmax w/ Eros canopy mod
Ace
Time Online: 35 days 15 hours 47 minutes
Nison Easy Update:

Not too much to report as of late, I have pulled the motor and windscreen off and am preparing to invert the fuselage atop some saw horses to facilitate easier access to the cockpit so I can commence construction on a proper spar carry thru.

This weekend I mounted the F33 on "the worlds ugliest minimax" (pics to come in another thread) for testing. The initial run showed that with the recommended 60x26 prop she not capable of turning over 5076rpm, a bit of investigation has revealed that to facilitate installation on the Nison Easy, the header pipe has been shortened by 6"-9"! thankfully I have a friend local who has a proper F33 exhaust setup that I can borrow to validate this theory.

I hope to make more progress next weekend.

Chris

Remember, in aviation death sentences are administered by the laws of physics, not the FAA.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 31 - 32
Greg Doe
August 31, 2020, 7:21pm Report to Moderator
Ace
Time Online: 40 days 14 hours 25 minutes
Good luck Chris. Nice to see you are working on the airplane. I've got a couple of suggestions that would be too long for a post here. Call, or email me and we can discuss them.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 32 - 32
2 Pages « 1 2 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Click here for The photo of the Moment